Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Glasgow get-together: Weds 6 April - all welcome!

I have been away from the project for six months, 'exiled' in Glasgow where I've been getting a full draft of my PhD completed. I can't wait to move back to Lancaster and get involved in the project again. 

But in the meantime, I'm not the only Lancaster Cohouser in Glasgow - Pam lives here too, and we have decided to have a Lancaster Cohousing get-together in Glasgow's sexy West End. We'll be meeting at my favourite cafe, the Bay Tree, by Kelvinbridge on the Great Western Road, at 7 pm on Wednesday 6th April, and we'd be very pleased to meet anyone with even the slightest interest in our project.  

We will talk about what excited us about Lancaster Cohousing, and answer any questions that you may have before you take the trip south to look into buying one of our very few last houses....  All welcome, email info@lancastercohousing.org.uk or just turn up and look out for us - we'll have some Cohousing leaflets on the table! 

Fiona

www.lancastercohousing.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment