Sunday, April 1, 2012

Golden Evening

The combination of summery weather and lighter evenings enticed me into running to the site last week. I am really glad I did - it was a super golden evening.


Using the bottom path near the river, you are able to access the old Mill gardens and also obtain a good view of Terraces A & B.

The daffodils are in full bloom - as you can see!




As the sun set I decided it was time to head home.


There is a country track called "Grimeshaw Lane" that takes you over a hill back to Lancaster. It is a lovely way to walk to Lancaster when it is dry and provides fantastic views of the bay and lakes beyond.



Luke

www.lancastercohousing.org.uk

1 comment:

  1. Must get you to show me the Grimeshaw Lane way sometime. Might not be running it though. I'm into my cycling and love walking the area.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete